Hometalk.com

Decor Ideas 6 days ago

Super Easy Ring Clip Valance

I wanted custom looking curtains for my kitchen without the hassle of adding complicated trim. A strip of contrasting fabric added to the top and bottom of a lined rectangle and a few clips did the trick!

To see more: http://www.exquisitelyunremarkable.com/2014/01/easy-ring-clip-curtains.html

18 Comments Displaying 16 of 18 comments
  • Lori J Broken Bow, NE
    Love the look of the clips on the curtains. I am not sure I have ever seen such clips. Where did you find them?
  • Lori J Broken Bow, NE
    I don't have much around me, but I did see something similar from Walmart and the website says the store (70 miles) has them, so next time I get that way.
  • I love your curtains! Very pretty
  • Carole Alden Michigan Center, MI
    I love your rod too, it's hard to find anything simple. Any ideas where to shop? Thank you.
    • Carole Alden I purchased these at Home Depot. They were the simplest ones I could find...and honestly the most reasonable. Rods can be very pricey! I have also purchased very simple ones from JcPenney. Good luck. Let me know if you find some!
  • Dana M Austin, TX
    Love the red and chickens! Cute! And I have used clip-on's before. Makes it easy to put together quick.
  • Peggy Soper, OK
    I used this in my bathroom used hand towels, with the hooks, super fast and no waste, as I like to change with the seasons.
  • Cosmos Plus Chantilly, VA
    where did you buy your curtains? or you made them? LOVE THEM. My kitchen deco its roosters since its my sign in the Chinese calendar so I thought it as cool :)
  • Sue Johnson Ottumwa, IA
    oh lord. and I thought I lived in a hum drum place :)
  • Jennifer Hardy Alexandria, VA
    I made these for our kitchen! "Sew" simple! Found black rods and pinch clips at Walmart.