Seed Envelope Valentines

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Mini seed packets make great valentines! Wouldn't this be a fun idea to drop in the mailboxes of your neighbours? Or it's perfect for kids and classmate valentines. #valentinesday #hometalktuesday #printable

Print them off here for free!

• Seed envelope valentines
  • Check out to print them off
  • Cut out the pattern and glue the tabs to the back to make an envelope
  • Fill with seeds, glue the top flap closed, and label!
  • Birgit
    Birgit Portland, OR
    I love Canada <3 ! And, I read up on it. So it really is illegal, but seriously...this is an act of spreading joy! So embrace it :-) !
  • Charlotte Belange
    I think this is a great idea. In my complex your mail goes in locked boxes,

so we put things on the door. I'm going to do this with long lasting seeds.

• Carol Keskeny
    Carol Keskeny Florence, MT
    Forget the mailbox thing, enjoy the idea, which is a splendid way to show the love to your neighbors. Maybe put a string on the envelope and tie it to the handle of the mailbox or come up with another creative idea to pass them out. Thank you for giving
  • Patti @Garden Matter
    Patti @Garden Matter Pittsburgh, PA
    Such a cute idea. Such a sucker for pretty packaging.
  • Amy Cassidy
    Amy Cassidy Houston, TX
    I love this idea for my kids school! I'm always looking for an alternative option to giving candy. And this is something they can help me make! Thanks!
Stephanie @ Garden Therapy

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post