I forgot what this plant is but what to do with it?
- I can't tell what it is, but I would have at least cut it back too. See what happens now or wait for new growth come spring and maybe give it a trellis or arbor to cover.
- Never hurts to give a plant a haircut. Don't cut so much that you send it into shock but you can probably cut off 20 inches without doing nay harm.
- looks like tourenia (wish bone flower) here it is a annual.Location was not specified ,cut it back keep in the shade and let mother nature do its job
- I was thinking it was a perennial geranium too, I live in Iowa. I have another one with the same leaf, I know that it is a geranium but it has not flowered and is suppose to be more of a ground cover. I may have to do a trellis next year. It will have to be moved for that.
- I belong to a garden club and in Sept we have a plant exchange, that is where this came from. The women don't always know what the plants they are sharing are called. Thank you everyone for your help. Now if it would just RAIN!