DIY Pebble Hangers for Jewelry

Room Decor 04.16.16
This week DIY project is about organizing jewelry with an inexpensive, but also minimal and decorative way! I think that it is a project that either you love it or simply hate. I am very curious to hear your opinion.

Searching some practical and small budget ways for jewelry organization (you can find more ideas here), I really liked the idea of rank hanger to my wall in order to hang my necklaces and remember to wear it, of course. But a wooden or aluminum hanger would seem quite awkward in a white wall that there are no other furniture to frame it. So, I found the solution of pebbles, which I love anyway.

You will need only two things: pebbles and a strong double-side mounting tape. There many tapes removable, strong and cheap in the market in order to hang things on your wall - I used on of them as you see in the pictures. Apply a piece of tape on the flat side of the pebble and stick it to your wall. And, then organize...

Time: 10 Minutes Cost: $2 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://el-findawaybyjwp.blogspot.gr/2014/03/diy-pebble-hangers-to-organize-your.html

on This Post

• Shahed Naseem
    Awesome. thanks, any suggestion for earrings?
  • Hilary Barker
    Hilary Barker South Africa
    Done, and it looks lovely, thank you!
  • Faye Hadfield
    Faye Hadfield United Kingdom
    Great idea! X
  • Char Christensen
    I love it! I've been looking for a nice way to display all my wonderful necklaces, but haven't found exactly the right thing. Well this is it! I have a collection of small stones I find on nature walks and states I've visited so this would be a nice way
  • Cmtc
    I use pretty door knobs glued to the wall behind my door. I love it.
Joanna _ ARTbyJWP