My Under $500 Bedroom Makeover Challenge | Hometalk
58K Views

My Under $500 Bedroom Makeover Challenge

Recamaras on Jan 7, 2016
58K Views
You might think making over an entire master bedroom for under $500 is challenging, When you see the before you'll think it impossible. Thankfully, it wasn't! Find all the details and products sources here: http://www.southernrevivals.com/2014/03/500-master-bedroom-makeover.html
Time: 4 Days Cost: $485.00 Difficulty: Easy
  • my under 500 bedroom makeover challenge, bedroom ideas, home decor
Our under $50 faux board and batten wall treatment in lieu of a headboard really dresses things up.
This is the hot mess we were working with BEFORE.
Why do what are suppose to be our most comfortable space always seem to be the ones that get neglected?
I kept the "base" of our room (walls, bedding, etc.) neutral then added interest with pops of color, texture and metal accents.
Mixed in modern with vintage - that old cedar chest belonged to my great grandmother.
An amazing improvement for under $500!

To see more: http://www.southernrevivals.com/2014/03/500-master-bedroom-makeover.html

Have Questions About This Post?

• Miu
    Miu Sodus Point, NY

White is always better

• Heidi Anderson
    Heidi Anderson Omaha, NE

Very beautiful! Doesn't look like you spent only $500, looks like it was several thousand dollars! Nice job!

• Bernie Runk
    Bernie Runk Fort Mill, SC

I love the new change!It is so clean and fresh,,,,,,,You did good with your budget!!!!,What more could you want???I would love to sleep in that room!!!!!

• LeeAnn Gerleman
    LeeAnn Gerleman Sheldon, IA

I was going to say, just bring that waterfall cedar chest over to MY house. But I have a great grandma steamer trunk, so I know how important they are. Beautiful room. Everything had been dark in decorating, dark walls, etc. so now I am wanting to go

• Wanda Morat
    Wanda Morat Gambrills, MD

Love family furniture as I love those memories and you did a wonderful job for next to nothing when it comes to decorating. Awesome work for a comforting environment!!

­