How to Stencil Burlap for Personalized Home Decor.

Re-use 09.02.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Every one likes the Idea of having custom art. As a follow up to, up cycling Coffee Burlap with old canvas art I have made a post on stenciling coffee burlap for new art work. On my blog I give you some great step by step photos and notes to self to help you avoid mistakes I made. This is a great way to make fun and creative art for your house on a budget. What better way to make a Green Earth day Gesture than to up cycle.
You will need: A design Idea, Freezer paper, a way to cut your design out of the freezer paper ( I cover some Ideas on my blog), scissors, Iron, paint, hot glue gun , glue sticks, clamps , scrap canvas, drop cloth, stencil brush or paint brush,And a little time.
This is a fun project and the sky is the limit..House number or Monogram sign...Front porch rules, childs names...powder room.....or your favorite silhouette....Join me at Red tin Inn to get you started.

To see more:

Sherri C

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post