Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

White Kitchen Reveal

I have been dreaming of a white kitchen for years. Our previous kitchen was over 20 years old and definitely in need of some updating. With some fresh paint, new countertops and a few minor updates, we have a brand new, modern kitchen that I love!
#ModernKitchen
We had our cabinets painted with Simply White by Benajamin Moore. The cabinets were taken out to be sprayed and had a total of 6 coats with the primer and paint. You can no longer see the wood grain and they are super easy to wipe clean.
There was a lot of debate as to what surface we were going to go with for our kitchen countertops, but we finally decided on quartz due to its durability and look. After a bit of a mix-up in the colors, we ended up with Stone Grey quartz from Caesarstone. It ties in nicely with the grey in the marble subway tile backsplash that we chose.
For a little comparison, here is a photo of the kitchen BEFORE.
We are definitely happy with the end result!

To see more: http://www.cleanandscentsible.com/2014/05/white-kitchen-reveal-2.html

103 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 21 of 103 comments | See Previous
  • Tina Greenway
    Tina Greenway Rogers City, MI
    I'm not a fan of painting wood or white kitchens but you really did a great job! I love it. It's really nice.
  • Jeanneabbott12
    Jeanneabbott12 Covington, LA
    This looks fantastic!!! Great makeover!
  • Judy Bradley
    Judy Bradley Niceville, FL
    It is beautiful!
  • Lona Boggs
    Lona Boggs Springfield, IL
    Looks really Great!!!! You have very nice taste, My daughter just got a golden doodle and they are for sure a handful, his name is Chase!
  • Herlinda Sanchez
    Herlinda Sanchez Downey, CA
    Your so lucky, your dream came true, I have been asking my husband, that I too want my kitchen white, I already have the counters n new stainless stove n Ref, Hope my dream come true, LOVE your kitchen, lucky girl, <3
  • Peggy Pfahler
    Peggy Pfahler Mansfield, OH
    Great job and looks really nice. I have an oak kitchen and I know white is the new look for kitchens but I'll never give up my oak.
  • Sandra @Simple is Pretty
    My dream kitchen!
  • Jim L
    Jim L Columbia, SC
    Great make-over. The cabinets were not so great, so I am glad that you painted them. The counter top with the tile back-splash and white cabinets make this kitchen come alive. The black table gives "stability" to the area and the skirted Parson's Chairs
  • MaryAnn
    MaryAnn Suwanee, GA
    I love your kitchen and would like to hear more about how you did the cabinets. We have beautiful, custom honey-stained wood cabinets, but I too am desiring a whiter and brighter space, but I am afraid of messing it up and then not being able to go back!
  • Marion Nesbitt
    Nice. Would love to see more turquoise pops.
  • Yvonne Day Aka Miss Ruby
    I am getting ready to paint my kitchen and I just LOVE what you did! May I ask if you painted the inside of the doors/ I just am not sure where the white would need to stop. Thanks!
  • Jennifer Lifford
    Yes, we did paint the inside of the cupboards. Good luck with yours! :)
  • Alicia Marie
    Alicia Marie Bethel Park, PA
    we are designing our kitchen right now and this is exactly what we want! Do you know the color of the paint on the wall?
  • Kathleen Portz
    Kathleen Portz Junction, TX
    What did you use on the backsplash? Love your kitchen.
  • Genevieve
    Genevieve Dauphin Island, AL
    Where did you get your cabinet doors sprayed at?
Jennifer Lifford

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing