#Salvaged Antique Sewing Machine Projects

Decor Ideas 06.12.15
I love working with all kinds of salvaged bits, pieces and parts, but one of my favorite things to find is broken antique sewing machines and tables. There are so many wonderful parts that can be used to turn into unique new projects.
This funky magnetic memo board was created from the top of the sewing machine table. It is super useful, with a memo pad clip, a rusty cup to hold pens and pencils, hooks for keys and scissors, and an old funnel, to use as a string dispenser, or to hold a cell phone.
These pretty legs got old barn wood added to the top to make a beautiful, rustic new table.
This part was turned into a wall rack for plates!
Click on the link to see many more unique recreations from sewing machine table salvage at Knick of Time!
#hometalktuesday #hometalkeveryday #recycle #salvaged # #

To see more: http://knickoftime.net/2014/05/antique-sewing-machine-table-into-rustic-side-table.html

• Reposhture Studio - Kim
    Reposhture Studio - Kim Pittsburgh, PA
    Now I want to find one…or three hundred! Very well done!
  • Homeroad
    Homeroad Huntington, NY
    I REALLY ove that memo board Angie! <3
  • Christie Napier
    Christie Napier Austin, IN
    I too LUV the old sewing tables, cabinets & most of all the Iron bases!! Hubby made me a good sized table from boards
  • Christie Napier
    Christie Napier Austin, IN
    To finish my comment: boards we distressed & I stained very dark-this was a Great find since the Sears & Roebuck is wrote in the pedal & all parts were still on base but the machine itself! (His 1st project in repurposing too) Now we have just a naked
  • Julie - Lilacs and Longhorns
    Great upcycles!
Angie @ Knick of Time