Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
holiday ideas 06.25.14

DIY Patriotic Table Runner

When we downsized I went overboard and donated too much. Since I had to start from scratch on all of my holiday decor I thought I'd try my hand at making some versatile pieces. This was such an easy project to do and I love that it's durable and I can use it in several ways. It's a perfect compliment to the red, white and blue mason jar project I just posted.
I can use it on the picnic table outside, on the family dining table or on the sofa table inside. It stores well too. When I’m done using it I’ll roll it up and stash it in a drawer until the next festive holiday.
Be sure to visit my blog post to get detailed instructions on how I made this quick and easy project. #Patriotic

To see more: http://h2obungalow.com/2013/06/diy-patriotic-table-runner.html

Wendi @ H2OBungalow
  • Likes

Lori Parris Time With Thea What Meegan Makes Bre Our Family Inspired Home Miriam I Laurie