DIY Outdoor End Table

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
After living in our home for 3 years I finally tackled our small outdoor space. I wanted it to be comfortable and cozy, like an extension of our home. I knew an end table would look good and be functional. When I couldn't find a metal one I liked I had to get creative.
My daughter found this in our fourth thrift store and it was the perfect size, but it was wood. I decided to buy some bright outdoor spray paint and get that table weatherproofed!
I must have used about 3 full cans of spray paint, because I do not want this to warp and only last us for one year. I covered and recovered every inch of this table.
It is perfect to hold my new DIY solar lamps and looks so cozy tucked in the corner of our patio. For all of the details head over to the blog post!

To see more:

• Hannah V
    Hannah V Brooklyn, NY
    Love that shade of blue and cute mason jars at the bottom!
  • Anna Ibarra
    Anna Ibarra San Antonio, TX
    How cute this come out. I found a very same table and used it as a plant stand and it was in limbo till I made a cart on wheels for my small time tools. It's a very sturdy table. I posted it as a small DIY project here on HT.
Kim @ Too Much Time On My Hands

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post