Kitchen Renovation

01.30.13
A big undertaking, but so worth it!
  • Rachel Z
    Rachel Z Huntington, IN
    Jan C, I found my paint swatch it does not say what brand but the information on the back of the card is as follows.

0436

• Jan C
    Jan C Duluth, GA
    Rachel, thanks soooo much!!! I've printed that and will take it to my local Ace and see if they can help me. Can't wait to use this on my family room. The kitchen is a pale sage green, half as light as this and when you come in the door you see
  • Rachel Z
    Rachel Z Huntington, IN
    Your welcome, after searching through the paint swatches I caught the bug and feel the need to update my bedroom. Its in need of freshening up. I found what I hope will be just the right color. Happy painting!
  • The Space Between
    The Space Between Key West, FL
    Holy Cow, what an upgrade!! Nice work!
  • Laura Losh
    love this kitchen , love all the colors , inspires me to get mine done more , only if i can find a floor plan , starting to thing that taking a wall down to expand our kitchen was a bad idea . but yours has given me hope .
Rachel Z