Does anyone out there use a Swiffer?

07.09.15
Do you like it? Do you not like it? Do you have an ecological alternative? Is it the best thing since sliced bread, or could you live without it?
  • Jo Anne
    Jo Anne Irving, TX
    I use cheap white washcloths in mine. They fit really and "scrub" better. And washable.
  • Mary Beth Hagstrom
    Mary Beth Hagstrom Edwardsburg, MI
    Love mine. After the pad gets all covered with dirt and dog hair (half way through the kitchen floor) I take the pad off and turn it over - reattach. Finish the floor with the other side. I do the same with the Swifter floor wet floor pads. This time I
    • Jeanette S
      Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
      Mary Beth Hagstrom I flip mine over too. I LOVE my Swiffer because I never have to small or handle a dirty mop! I will also use a throw away rag sometimes with mine...every household should have a box of rags that can be thrown out after use!
  • B. enne
    b. enne Canada
    I hardly ever use mine--I have the vacuum Swiffer now (not wonderful, but easier than pulling out the vacuum cleaner)...either way, you can use $ store disposable cloths that work the same way, or buy a pack of cheap microfibre cloths.
  • Charlene
    Charlene Saint Regis Falls, NY
    I have one and Not all that thrilled with it except to do a quick run through in the kitchen. I prefer my vacuum because it does a much better job.
  • Penny
    Penny Utica, NY
    i have a swiffer mop that you use batteries with and a solution that you buy for it...i love it!

i live in a senior apartment building and everything is carpeted accept the kitchen and bathroom...i have arthritis

Chaya K