Upcycle Wine Bottles

bottle bird feeder 5 days ago
The unique shape and diverse hues of wine bottles make them a versatile décor piece. Here are some of our favorite ways to upcycle wine bottles - Which one is your favorite? To see more, visit: http://blog.brightnest.com/
  • Owen Richards
    Owen Richards Lake Dallas, TX
    Sure would like to know how they cut the bottom of the bottles off?
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    I love all these bottles! I don't actually collect bottles, but I will admit I do have a fascination with them. My sister received a gift that was purchased at a gift shop...her friend did not make it...that was a half gallon wine jug (green) with a loop
  • Donita
    Donita Twentynine Palms, CA
    Questions regarding cutting wine bottles. I too used the "Bottle Cutter" but it was to many steps and didn't always have a nice smooth cut. So one day as I was watching "House Crashers w/ Josh Temple(love him) he was making a bar with the bottoms of wine
  • Joseth Scott
    Joseth Scott Hinesville, GA
    I collect unusual-shaped bottles, but I use different colors of dehydrated florists gel to decorate mine. More than one color can also be layered or mixed for variety, and, the florist gel can also be used in potted plants to reduce watering
  • Garden Up Green - Carole
    The last picture with the green bottle bottoms - Love it!

Search Feedback