The Master Bathroom

Around the House 10.31.13
Using epoxy over existing tile
  • Finished Counter Top. Black marble faux finish done with high gloss epoxy.
  • Faux finish on wall along with a yet unfinished mural
  • Same black marble faux finish on toilette seat.
  • marble finish on toilette tank
  • Faux finish ceiling with mural of the zodiac on ceiling of bathroom
  • Floor with marble finish and border with faux stone.
  • Carla K
    Carla K Ouray, CO
    Hi Karen, you asked if epoxy would work on a master shower. Yes it would just be sure to do a good caulking job after you are done. Now that I gathered some experience I would not use epoxy again. It's hard to work with. It's fumes are unbearable and if
  • Jane
    Jane Overton, NE
    could you give me instructions on the counter top with the wallpaper please?
  • Carla K
    Carla K Ouray, CO
    It's simple. I bought the wallpaper online through Illusion Wallpaper. also called Berlin Wallpaper. They offer a variety of different marble and stone look paper and they also have a video with instructions on how to use this wallpaper. It's so very
  • Jane
    Jane Overton, NE
    thank you.
  • Patty A
    Patty A New Milford, CT
    great idea! I, too, would like more complete instructions on how you achieved that gorgeous marble look on the toilet, etc. Is it durable? What products were used? Maybe I missed the directions....thanks and good job!
Carla K

Search Feedback