My fairy tale style shed

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
This is a 2 story shed I built with the help of a friend a few years ago. It actually has a second floor loft that is accessible via a permanent ladder inside. It has double garage doors in the back with ramps so I can get my tractor in and out easily. There are cedar shakes near the roof on the sides with a cute little window with shutters that swing out cottage style. I used old windows and an old door I had lying around and then built the shutters and window boxes. There is a matching window on the side and the windowbox flowers overflow by mid summer and cover half the windows. I love my little fairy tale shed and enjoy decorating it for summer. Deer, groundhogs and other wildlife enjoy hanging out there. Thanks for letting me share my love of gardening.
  • Nancy De Blauw
    What a lovely job you have done. You're very talented. I've a couple of grandchildren who would be arguing over who would get to hang out there with the deer, groundhogs, etc. Thanks for sharing.
  • Adriana
    Adriana Argentina
    ohhh I love it!!!!!! looks like a fairy tale cottage!
  • Ana Rico
    Ana Rico Portugal
    Lovely ! colors , everything ! Great job !
  • Teri
    Teri Ferndale, WA
    What can I say but....Great job and so cute.
  • Susie
    Susie United Kingdom
    its gorgeous - I cant believe you keep your tractor in there - I'd move in!!
Debbie M

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post