My fairy tale style shed

This is a 2 story shed I built with the help of a friend a few years ago. It actually has a second floor loft that is accessible via a permanent ladder inside. It has double garage doors in the back with ramps so I can get my tractor in and out easily. There are cedar shakes near the roof on the sides with a cute little window with shutters that swing out cottage style. I used old windows and an old door I had lying around and then built the shutters and window boxes. There is a matching window on the side and the windowbox flowers overflow by mid summer and cover half the windows. I love my little fairy tale shed and enjoy decorating it for summer. Deer, groundhogs and other wildlife enjoy hanging out there. Thanks for letting me share my love of gardening.

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Teri
    Teri Ferndale, WA
    What can I say but....Great job and so cute.
  • Susie
    Susie United Kingdom
    its gorgeous - I cant believe you keep your tractor in there - I'd move in!!
  • Cindy Hall
    Cindy Hall Grand Blanc, MI
    Very nice I would love to have a few of these in my woods
  • Susan Rawlings
    Susan Rawlings Avon, OH
    This is adorable. Would make a great home office, too.
  • Edna Holland
    Edna Holland Big Spring, TX
    Edna I love it!
Debbie M