Gardening in the NE Florida rainy season.

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
This is a 2009 pic of me in the garden during the rainy season. With Tropical Storm Debbie upon NE Florida, gardening becomes quite a challenge.
  • Becky H
    Becky H Tampa, FL
    Douglas, I'm unsure how much rain you may have picked up. Some of those bands traveling through here made it all the way through the center of Fla., but don't know if it's touched the E. Coast. There have been several (what I'd call) significant bands
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    All I can say is we are lucky in Florida. I'm so sorry for people in Colorado & Texas and anywhere else there are fires that cannot be stopped. Even too much rain looks wonderful to me.
  • Dried By Design
    Dried By Design Saint Augustine, FL
    Clay County has been hit hard by Debby and Black Creek in Jacksonville and elsewhere. This was a record storm in terms of rain per hour. Some folks will be out of their homes for weeks and who knows what they will return to...
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    Dried by Design, I certainly agree with your Mother Nature statement.
  • Dried By Design
    Dried By Design Saint Augustine, FL
    Thanks Sherrie!!
Dried By Design

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post