Hometalk.com

55 Comments Displaying 15 of 55 comments | See Previous
  • Karen Smith Easley, SC
    I would love to have this coming out my back door.
  • Emma Dorsey Gainesville, GA
    Oh I just love this. I would like to build one for our grand kids. They wan t a tree house but we have no tree to use this is a great plan. I have all the supplies so I just need to get working on it.
  • love it,want to do this.nice getaway,i need a room for myself.!!!!!
  • S. Beard Laurel, MS
    Love it....Would have loved having a space like this as a child.....I did build myself a small hideaway fort and loved hiding from my friends and cousins in it when they came over to play Hide & Seek. They never could find me....
  • Patty Rumaker Dallas, TX
    Very Nice! I need an adult version for myself.
  • I love everything about this! I just told my husband I want to build one for our boys:)
  • So want this as a summer workroom. :D
  • Toni Teague Williamsburg, OH
    This is so cool. This would have been my favortie place in the world had I had this as a child. I used to lay in my room for hours and listen to the radio. Your children will have many memories made in their little abode half way to heaven. You guys did
  • Patti Mowery Hattiesburg, MS
    How cute! I would like to have one for myself...only thing I would want to close up the holes at the top and make it "critter" proof! Good job! Your kids must feel really special!
  • Karen Barry Magee Decatur, IL
    So cute. Absolutely love this. A "tree house" without a tree. I would've loved a hideout like this when I was a kid. I hid out under a forsythia bush. The branches were overgrown and they laid over, making a cave underneath. I laid under there on a
  • Oh, how cute!!!!
  • Cheryl Burns Blairsville, GA
    precious
  • Phyllis Kalispell, MT
    Would be perfect if there was a bed.!!! It also has electricity.:) Would be good for extra company, I would go out there!!!
  • Debra Anderson Sand Springs, OK
    This is awesome!!
  • <3 <3 <3 <3 it!