Vintage Crate and Wire Basket Shelves
- Drill 2 holes in each crate (I drilled mine in the center back plank of the crate on either side)
- Attach crate to the wall with screws and anchors (if needed) using the holes you drilled in the crate.
- Repeat the process and hang more crates side by side or on top of each other either horizontally or vertically.
- Combine the crates with some vintage wire baskets, by drilling two holes and anchors/screws in the wall, hang basket on screws.
- Decorate to your heart's content!
More projects like this can be seen at: