what is the best and easiest way to drill holes in terra cotta pots, and inexpensive?

• Terri C
    Terri C Lower Lake, CA
    I have a hand held Dremmel that I like to use for various projects and it works very well for drilling, carving, cutting , sanding etc . . there are a lot of different kinds of bit and cutter wheels that you can get with it or for it . .at most hardware
  • Harriette N
    Harriette N Marion, SC
    What kind of bit for the Dremmel; I have one of these already, would love to be able to use it for this project. Thanks!
  • Woodbridge Environmental Tiptophouse.com
    Dremmel makes drill bits for tile. Those would work fine, only the holes will be quite small. But using a tile cutting tip you would be able to make the holes larger.
  • Harriette N
    Harriette N Marion, SC
    Thanks again everybody, a lot of really helpful info.
  • Renata
    Renata Hermiston, OR
    Does anyone know an easier way to drill several pots, lol. I have close to 100 pots to drill the small ones aren't that hard but the bigger ones are killing my arm..lol and I've went thru 4 dremmel bits. GRRRRRR, lol
Harriette N
Thank you {% auth.user().name %} for answering this question & helping the community!
Here are some more recent questions

Search Feedback