Drop Cloth Drapery Panels

MISC 04.26.15
When remodeling my son's room, I knew I wanted long drapery panels ... I just didn't want to have to spend too much on all that fabric. The solution? Simple canvas painter's drop cloth paired with less than a yard of pricier designer fabric and some ribbon to give the panels a much richer look ...

Find out how I made these drapes on my blog: http://www.itallstartedwithpaint.com/2012/03...

• Linda @ it all started with paint
    @Dee W I think fabric glue would work fine. I only had to hem the tops and bottoms so you could absolutely fabric glue those seams ...
  • Dee W
    Dee W Rock Creek, OH
    Thank-you
  • Sandra A
    Sandra A Atlanta, GA
    I so love this!!! The colors are definitely in and I like how that is so simple!
  • Gloria M
    Gloria M Temple, GA
    Impressive
  • Suzie W
    Suzie W Madison, TN
    I own an Events space in Nashville. I used these with icicle lights over the top and down the sides of the 'curtains' that was simply placed over a temporary curtain rod ( an iron pipe!). It was a fabulous backdrop for the bride and grooms cake table-
Linda @ it all started with paint