Fall Mason Jar Vases

Feeling Crafty 05.05.16
With Fall right around the corner I decided to make some fall decorations using mason jars! These tuned out so cute and SUPER easy to make! Painted them with some chalk paint, did a little distressing, stenciled on the letters, and topped them of with some fall colored flowers! Doesn't get any easier than that!
Supplies:
4 Mason Jars
chalk paint
craft paint
sandpaper
flowers
stencils
sponge brush
Painted all the mason jars with one coat of annie sloan chalk paint in old white, and applied with a sponge brush.
I wanted the jars to have an antique/distressed look, so once they were all painted and fully dry I sanded some parts. I love the look it gave them!
To make painting the letters on easier, I taped stencils to the jars, then painted them with acrylic paint in a pretty metallic brown color. Not sure the stencils made it any easier, but hey, I knew that I don't have a steady enough hand, if you do go tight ahead and just free hand it. Whatever works for you!
Added some flowers and whallah! I have cute Fall Mason Jar Vases!
I absolutely love how these turned out! They will fit perfectly on my front porch with my welcome sign or somewhere else in my home! What I love even more is how SUPER easy they are to make and how they add the perfect amount of Fall to your home!

To see more: http://www.myanythingandeverything.com/fall-mason-jar-vases/

on This Post

Tara @ Anything & Everything