Shade garden fence

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
This is a fence that we made out of very old windows and stair balusters, both left over from jobs my hubby did. The windows are so old that they have hand-rolled glass! There are two sections with my tea pot fountain set between the two fence sections. I love them because they are open and don't obstruct my view and they keep the dog from tearing through my shade garden!

• Alison Darnell
    I would like to know the color of paint you used
  • Christine King
    Christine King Valley Springs, CA
    I love the tea pot fountain can I get the instructions for this? thanks so much!!
  • Elizabeth Sagarminaga
    Elizabeth Sagarminaga Mission Viejo, CA
    What a lovely creativity! It is really a fantastic idea to make a garden shade fence from recycled products.I will try it for my backyard.It is great to know that waste can create an amazing new world.Appreciated the step-by-step instructions and the
  • Brenda Allen Jarrett
    Can I get a copy of the directions too. I think this would be a great tribute to my son whom died in Iraq in 2010. When I am out there I can dream of him.
  • Cheri Rott
    Cheri Rott Glenwood City, WI
    I would like the teapot fountain instructions as well -
Julee S

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post