Make a upright garden to show off plants, Paint and cut some pallets ,you have a unique display of your favorite plants!

Got to try it 11.03.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    That is beautiful. I'll never try doing it but I love it.
  • Pam H
    Pam H Greenville, SC
    You need 4 pallets, cut 1 in half, cut the last one into 3ths. toss the middle of this one, you will not use it. Nail in strips of wood to form 4 pockets in the top of each pallet. Line each pocket with plastic, staple to sides and poke several holes in
  • Carolyn Campbell
    Love this idea. @Pam H ... thank you for the template:) I am going to build one for the outside of my lil shoppe/studio this week:) ox
  • Rae E
    Rae E Houston, TX
    Hi Pam H did you line the inside of the pallets with window screen or weed liner? I am in process of making three of these myself finishing up painting if it will ever STOP
  • Jacqui
    Jacqui Brooklyn, NY
    what kind of paint did you use?
Pam H

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post