80s Office Makeover: Before & After

DREAMING 05.18.16
You may have seen other posts about our powder room and kitchen, and if so...or if you read my blog...you know that my husband Brian and I are certifiably insane when it comes to gut-renovating our home. It takes forever, and always ends up being more work than we anticipate! Renovating Brian's office was no different.

What we did: Painted built-ins, removed wallpaper, replaced carpet, installed crown molding and plantation shutters, and installed recessed lighting. For the full Before & After play-by-play, please check out this post: http://sixteenfourteen.weebly.com/2/post/2012...

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Lyn Therese
    Lyn Therese Muskego, WI
    Love this idea. Have you considered painting the back wall of the bookshelves? Behind the pictures? Maybe a contrast color to break up and bring out the pictures more?
  • Sixteenfourteen
    sixteenfourteen Reston, VA
    I like the photo wall as is...different strokes I guess! :)
  • Susan L. Chandlet
    Susan L. Chandlet Houston, TX
    Very organized and neat.
  • Lori
    Lori Canada
    I like this particular display of pictures in that it is simple, repetitive, organized, and above all every picture is straight. I hate gallery walls with all different sizes and colours and frames, several crooked ones, drives me crazy. This is
  • Diana Deiley
    Diana Deiley Nokomis, FL
    LOVE this! Great job. Thanks for sharing.
Sixteenfourteen