My Craft Room

Craft 07.09.14

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Craft Room with lots of DIY projects!
  • No Sew Valance strips of material looped around a dowel
  • Dollar Store baskets. Handles are made from wide striped ribbon
  • Magnetic and cork boards were covered in the same material as the valance to match
  • Wooden shoe rake was painted black and holds my punches, Wire Baskets above were also painted black and old Watson spice bottles hold my embellishments
  • Table was painte black to match the Black and White theme. Card holder was made by my husband to hold cards
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Love the cork and magnet boards. What's in all the magnetic spice containers?
  • Tammy H
    Tammy H Corona, CA
    buttons, brads, etc for embellishing cards, scrapbook pages or other projects. thanks for asking!
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    That's about what I guessed. I have one of those in our garage for nails, screws, drill bits etc. It works great. Nice work.
Tammy H

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post