My Favorite Room - My office

Around the House Yesterday
This is my favorite room in the house because I do EVERYTHING in here! Eat, watch TV, and even re-finish furniture! Always a work in progress is my home office. I think I have it ALMOST where I want it now. #HomeOffice
  • This is my work space. I do everything in here, including painting and waxing furniture!
  • The chairs were purchased at Pier 1. The round thing behind the chair is an old needle display.
  • This was an old bookcase that I found and added the screen door to it. It holds my European grain sacks and collection of vintage linens
  • The "breadbox" on the dresser is actually a charging station for all of my electronics. The dresser holds sewing notions, as well as old hardware such as hinges and knobs for my furniture make overs.
  • The pictures behind the chair are actually framed vintage needle packs or sewing cards.
  • Closeup of sewing cards
  • My husband and I made the table out of an old door and vintage table legs. I used an old piece of ceiling tin to made the magnetic board and hid all my clutter underneath the table skirt made of drop cloth.
  • My office chair was recovered with a European grain sack.
  • Mary Brancato
    Mary Brancato Hobart, IN
    wow its awesome!! can you come do my room!!!
  • Patricia Cleveland
    Jean: looks great! Problem for me is it looks too good...I need clutter and projects in front of me to get my creative juices flowing...
  • Jean
    Jean Butte, MT
    Well, obviously, its not always this tidy. When I'm creating, things tend to get everywhere, but it's nice to have a place for everything so when I'm done creating I can put things away and things CAN be nice and tidy.
  • Katie
    Katie Canada
    SO pretty and serene. I love it! You did an awesome job!
  • Lucy @ Patina Paradise
    Love your craft room! So many neat touches and unique pieces. Mine never looks that neat!
Jean