Hometalk.com

DIY Decor 04.08.14

Painted Fabric Stenciled Headboard

Yep that is cream fabric that I painted and then upholstered a headboard with. To see the entire post and how to go here...

http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/2012/01/f...

19 Comments Displaying 15 of 19 comments | See Previous
  • The Space Between Key West, FL
    I would have never guessed it was painted!! Love it. And that gray and coral color combo is perfect!
  • Thistlewood Grand Rivers, KY
    What an amazing project! I can't believe you painted it (well....actually....when I saw it was you.....of course I could believe you could do it)!
  • Beckie, that is one truly amazing project! And I adore the moulding on the wall and the colors used as well!
  • Chelsea F Shelbyville, IL
    Wow, that is just amazing, wonderful job!
  • Thank you so much everyone. I am really digging coral and grey and loved the look off the headboard against the beadboard
  • So striking!! Beautifully put together room... wow!
  • Lucia D Moreno Valley, CA
    Beautiful work love the combo/colors. I'am looking for just the right yellow/blk fabric but can't find what i like, Ring!!!! now i just realized i can stencil anything i want.
  • Cassie S Carrington, ND
    Love it! so many great stencils out there!
  • Love the colors! Stunning!
  • Erin-DIYOntheCheap Alpharetta, GA
    Gorgeous! Love this, Beckie.
  • Ally Schenectady, NY
    That looks fantastic. I just got me a stencil similar to that, haven't tried fabric painting yet but this post is inspirational. Honestly - love that headboard.
  • Thank you ladies!
  • Amazing Beckie!! So excited to see you at Haven ;)
  • Gayle Tedesco Omaha, NE
    Love this! The colors are beautiful!
  • Thank you Gayle Tedesco