Hometalk.com

9 Comments Displaying 9 of 9 comments
  • bowl North Tazewell, VA
    Looks so much brighter and better! Awesome job!
  • Thistlewood Grand Rivers, KY
    What a beautiful remodel! Your kitchen must be smiling!
  • The Space Between Key West, FL
    Ashley!! Your new pendant lights are awesome ... and the pop of color on your roman shade is perfect. I love the whole look!
  • The Space Between Key West, FL
    Oh, and you may want to add a direct link in your post here to the post on the blog so we can click over to learn more. I was going to take a closer look to see if I had any accessory ideas. One thought would be a basket in the corner of the peninsula.
  • Ashley H Birmingham, AL
    Here's the link to all before and after pics http://thehillhangout.com/2012/07/our-kitche...
  • Linda Mc Henry, MD
    Your new look is beautiful! I love your door panels and hardware. I'll bet things would look more complete if you added a tile backsplash. Be very wary of adding 'accessories'.
  • Ashley H Birmingham, AL
    Thanks, Linda, but it already has a backsplash. The white subway tile is hard to see in the photos. You can probably see it a little better if you click through to the blog post.
  • Sue @ Housekaboodle Warrenville, IL
    It's perfectly wonderful.
  • Wanda sinnema Seattle, WA
    wonderful kitchen,,,,, size are decor.... as for adding stuff..maybe to the area Right of the sink...something NATRUAL or ORGANIC,,,, A small plant, vase with a couple of flowers or pot of herbs,,,,,maybe a wooden bowl or basket with some oranges or