Kitchen Renovation: Before & After

We recently renovated our very 1980's kitchen. It was a huge project including cabinets, lighting, floors, and countertops. I love the way it turned out and have been so happy cooking here, but I feel like the countertop are a little bare. Any ideas for accessories? See my blog post here for all before and after pictures:

• The before and after. We went from a world of wood to a world of color!
  • The desk area stays so much neater with the addition of cabinet doors and baskets for organizing.
  • We took doors off of existing cabinets to have exposed shelving for dishes.
  • This set of cabinets was added, giving us ample storage space for small appliances.

To see more:

• Ashley H
    Ashley H Birmingham, AL
    Here's the link to all before and after pics
  • Linda
    Linda Mc Henry, MD
    Your new look is beautiful! I love your door panels and hardware. I'll bet things would look more complete if you added a tile backsplash. Be very wary of adding 'accessories'.
  • Ashley H
    Ashley H Birmingham, AL
    Thanks, Linda, but it already has a backsplash. The white subway tile is hard to see in the photos. You can probably see it a little better if you click through to the blog post.
  • Sue @ Housekaboodle
    It's perfectly wonderful.
  • Wanda sinnema
    Wanda sinnema Seattle, WA
    wonderful kitchen,,,,, size are decor.... as for adding stuff..maybe to the area Right of the sink...something NATRUAL or ORGANIC,,,, A small plant, vase with a couple of flowers or pot of herbs,,,,,maybe a wooden bowl or basket with some oranges or
Ashley H

Search Feedback