Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Make an outdoor pallet sofa that's comfy AND cute!

I didn't use my patio for about a year. Know why? Because it had a table and chairs on it. I just longed for a super comfy long term sit with a good book in hand. So I ditched the table and instead, went for supreme comfort... with a twist.

Not desiring the standard fare of what was for sale, I went about making my own comfy outdoor furniture. And the result? A pallet wood sofa that's not only comfortable, but pretty cute!

The secret to the comfort? It's all about the cushion. Read on for more...

#PorchPride

#Recycle

To see more: http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/2011/08/pallet-wood-outdoor-sofa-reveal.html

11 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 11 of 11 comments
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Super cute! This is my dream project.
  • Jeanette Country Design Style
    Love the back of the sofa! Great job and cute too! I see many of those pallet sofa's on the internet but yours is the only one I've seen that I would like on my porch.
  • Tina @ Repurposed Life
    Really turned out awesome!
  • Patricia S
    Patricia S Madison, AL
    Love it..sooo inviting!
  • Karen Pothier
    Karen Pothier Demorest, GA
    ooooo....I love this! ♥
  • Front Porch Ideas
    Front Porch Ideas Hermitage, TN
    Wonderful project. Thank you so much. I like how you built it around the size of your cushion.
  • Diy Design Fanatic
    diy Design Fanatic Charlotte, NC
    Love it Donna! It's still too cold here for a Spring porch makeover and we live in the South! Hoping for warmer weather by the end of the week. Love your pillows!
  • Patricia W
    Patricia W Eugene, OR
    gotta have this for our bedroom balcony! I bought Duck fabric today, just need to get some pallets. Hubby swears I can have the ones from a landscape construction project he designed for a client for a retainer wall, Im sure they will be pretty clean
  • Phil
    Phil Ormond Beach, FL
    Sweet! Great job!
  • Sherry S
    Sherry S Grove City, OH
    You are the Queen of Creative! My crown is off to you! You had me at the stamped name on the arm!!
  • Jill Aaron
    Jill Aaron Brunswick, ME
    I love this. I wish the back were attached, though. I'm a novice woodworker, and I would use it in my living room. I live in an apartment and I'm afraid the leaning back would mark up the walls, or the window sills, depending on where I leaned it. I
FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing