Hometalk.com

Before & After 4 days ago

Make an outdoor pallet sofa that's comfy AND cute!

I didn't use my patio for about a year. Know why? Because it had a table and chairs on it. I just longed for a super comfy long term sit with a good book in hand. So I ditched the table and instead, went for supreme comfort... with a twist.

Not desiring the standard fare of what was for sale, I went about making my own comfy outdoor furniture. And the result? A pallet wood sofa that's not only comfortable, but pretty cute!

The secret to the comfort? It's all about the cushion. Read on for more...

#PorchPride

#Recycle

To see more: http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/2011/08/pallet-wood-outdoor-sofa-reveal.html

9 Comments Displaying 9 of 9 comments
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Super cute! This is my dream project.
  • Love the back of the sofa! Great job and cute too! I see many of those pallet sofa's on the internet but yours is the only one I've seen that I would like on my porch.
  • Really turned out awesome!
  • Patricia S Madison, AL
    Love it..sooo inviting!
  • Karen Pothier Demorest, GA
    ooooo....I love this! ♥
  • Front Porch Ideas Hermitage, TN
    Wonderful project. Thank you so much. I like how you built it around the size of your cushion.
  • diy Design Fanatic Charlotte, NC
    Love it Donna! It's still too cold here for a Spring porch makeover and we live in the South! Hoping for warmer weather by the end of the week. Love your pillows!
  • Patricia W Eugene, OR
    gotta have this for our bedroom balcony! I bought Duck fabric today, just need to get some pallets. Hubby swears I can have the ones from a landscape construction project he designed for a client for a retainer wall, Im sure they will be pretty clean
  • Phil Ormond Beach, FL
    Sweet! Great job!