DIY $1.87 kitchen cabinet feet from curtain finials!

Kitchen ideas 06.13.15
At up to $60 a foot, I could not afford to purchase cabinet feet for my DIY Kitchen remodel, so I decided to make my own...from curtain finials! A year later and they are holding up great! Get the full tutorial at: http://www.atthepicketfence.com/2011/05/make... ~Heather #MyKitchen
  • DIY cabinet feet from curtain finials
  • curtain finals turned cabinet feet
  • turning curtain finials into cabinet feet
  • Pat Nolan
    Pat Nolan Pasadena, TX
    $60 a foot is outrageous. Where did you find them for that much (I want to see them.) I am facing a similar problem on drawer hardware btw. I've found a few wood knobs for under $2, but the nice stuff can go for $10 and up. You did good.
  • J
    J Manahawkin, NJ
    Brilliant. I was looking to find an alternative to the feet for small filing cabinets that I use for craft supplies. Now I just need to find finials without rods.
  • Ellie Campbell
    Ellie Campbell Centerville, TX
    I found feet at a flea market recently and they were priced from $5 to $6 apiece. I would have purchased them if I could find four alike. They were in sets of 3. Love today's idea.
  • Jhunt10
    Jhunt10 Jacksonville, FL
    Brilliant idea!
At The Picket Fence