19 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 15 of 19 comments
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Megan, what a great idea!
  • Thistlewood
    Thistlewood Grand Rivers, KY
    Megan.....what an incredible use of space! I need to do this!
  • Becky H
    Becky H Tampa, FL
    SMART thinking!!
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Fantastic job! Not only functional, but beautiful and eyecatching! We had 1 closet in the entry and a blank alcove which we turned into a second closet. When we realized they were just junk collectors, we turned both into a pantry by adding shelves!
  • Polly Zieper
    Polly Zieper Fort Lauderdale, FL
    This is a great idea!!!!Did you make or buy the cushion? How much work was it to frame the bench?
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    This is located just inside the front door next to the stairwell. The entire space is 98" wide with the closet on the left having been built with the house, leaving an alcove of 43" to allow the door to swing back. I had a contractor put in the second
  • Michael Maloney
    Michael Maloney Australia
    That's a great idea for repurposing some storage space and it makes the store room so much neater I think! I'd only suggest you do it if you have EXTRA storage room though. Trying to carve out a nice niche for even cloaks and jackets can be difficult if
  • Kristi
    Kristi San Antonio, TX
    Great job. I love it.
    • Megan V (Our Pinteresting Family)
      Kristi Thank you so much! :)
    • Kristi
      Kristi San Antonio, TX
      You are so welcome. It was truely a creative endeavour. I'm inspired to do something in my house very similar to this now. Thank you very much for sharing it with us.
Megan V (Our Pinteresting Family)

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing