Hometalk.com

13 Comments Displaying 13 of 13 comments
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Megan, what a great idea!
  • Thistlewood Grand Rivers, KY
    Megan.....what an incredible use of space! I need to do this!
  • Becky H Tampa, FL
    SMART thinking!!
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Fantastic job! Not only functional, but beautiful and eyecatching! We had 1 closet in the entry and a blank alcove which we turned into a second closet. When we realized they were just junk collectors, we turned both into a pantry by adding shelves!
    • Polly Zieper Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Jeanette S Can you post a picture? What size is your alcove?
    • Polly Zieper Fort Lauderdale, FL
      Can you post instructions/measurements for the bench?
    • Polly Zieper Fort Lauderdale, FL
      oops, just found the instructions, I'm impulsive with the 'post' button:)
    • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
      Polly Zieper P.S. I am not sure I answered your question properly....these are in the front foyer...and with the closets in place, the floor space is now 53" wide by 137" long. But the alcove
    • Jeanette S Thank you!
  • Polly Zieper Fort Lauderdale, FL
    This is a great idea!!!!Did you make or buy the cushion? How much work was it to frame the bench?
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    This is located just inside the front door next to the stairwell. The entire space is 98" wide with the closet on the left having been built with the house, leaving an alcove of 43" to allow the door to swing back. I had a contractor put in the second
  • Likes

Jill B Cindy Dupree CAROL KOPPMAN Jeanette S Photokricket Lanette Pittenger Arlys Veenstra Angie Carol Ponder Tanya Hough Gail Price