Closet into Mudroom http://ourpinteresting...

mudroom 07.30.15
We took an ordinary closet and transformed into a small mudroom. It cost approximately $330 dollars. It is a much more functional space now. :) #entryway
  • The closet before
  • The closet after
  • Polly Zieper
    Polly Zieper Fort Lauderdale, FL
    This is a great idea!!!!Did you make or buy the cushion? How much work was it to frame the bench?
    • Megan V (Our Pinteresting Family)
      Polly Zieper we made the cushion with some foam and just wrapped in in fabric. :) It was not too much work to frame it out. This was one of my husband's first projects. :)
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    This is located just inside the front door next to the stairwell. The entire space is 98" wide with the closet on the left having been built with the house, leaving an alcove of 43" to allow the door to swing back. I had a contractor put in the second
  • Michael Maloney
    Michael Maloney Australia
    That's a great idea for repurposing some storage space and it makes the store room so much neater I think! I'd only suggest you do it if you have EXTRA storage room though. Trying to carve out a nice niche for even cloaks and jackets can be difficult if
  • Kristi
    Kristi San Antonio, TX
    Great job. I love it.
    • Kristi
      Kristi San Antonio, TX
      You are so welcome. It was truely a creative endeavour. I'm inspired to do something in my house very similar to this now. Thank you very much for sharing it with us.
  • Deena Bailey
    Deena Bailey Zionsville, IN
    Looks good! Seeing your little cutie standing in front of the lockers reminded me to ask if you considered bolting the lockers to the wall to prevent them from ever falling.
Megan V (Our Pinteresting Family)

Search Feedback