Closet into Mudroom http://ourpinteresting...

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
We took an ordinary closet and transformed into a small mudroom. It cost approximately $330 dollars. It is a much more functional space now. :) #entryway
  • The closet before
  • The closet after
  • Melissa Ballard
    Melissa Ballard Niceville, FL
    I am buying a house and I hate the closet in the front living room. I am so going to do this. WONDERFUL idea and it looks beautiful.
  • Deena Bailey
    Deena Bailey Zionsville, IN
    Looks good! Seeing your little cutie standing in front of the lockers reminded me to ask if you considered bolting the lockers to the wall to prevent them from ever falling.
  • Kristi
    Kristi San Antonio, TX
    Great job. I love it.
    • Kristi
      Kristi San Antonio, TX
      You are so welcome. It was truely a creative endeavour. I'm inspired to do something in my house very similar to this now. Thank you very much for sharing it with us.
  • Michael Maloney
    Michael Maloney Australia
    That's a great idea for repurposing some storage space and it makes the store room so much neater I think! I'd only suggest you do it if you have EXTRA storage room though. Trying to carve out a nice niche for even cloaks and jackets can be difficult if
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    This is located just inside the front door next to the stairwell. The entire space is 98" wide with the closet on the left having been built with the house, leaving an alcove of 43" to allow the door to swing back. I had a contractor put in the second
Megan V (Our Pinteresting Family)

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post