Hometalk.com

Before & After 04.08.14

Dumpy Chairs to Benchy Flair

So I had these 3 chairs on the side of my house {in the trash pile} that my husband could not stand! Finally I decided to do something with them! I created a Funky, Fun, Bright Outdoor Bench! #Bestof2012 #bench #repurpose #Love2Repurpose #upcylce #fabric #diy #chairs #bright #fun #creative #crafty #comeonover
Time: 2 Days Cost: $20 Difficulty: Moderate

To see more: http://www.fourmarrsonevenus.com/2012/04/dumpy-chair-to-benchy-flair.html

14 Comments Displaying 14 of 14 comments
  • Diane Q Middletown, RI
    Very creative and extremly cute!!!!!! Great idea w/old chairs.
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Super! Is that storage I see underneath?
  • This is so cute - love the color, the fabric and the one of a kind look you know non of your neighbors will have!
  • Thank you so much ladies!!
  • Robin F Saint Augustine, FL
    super cute! What a great idea!
  • Rebecca Zoole Saint Louis, MO
    Did you fasten a board across the three chair seats? More details, please! I have some old chairs that might take well to this treatment!
  • @Rebecca Zoole Once my top {fabric} slat was finished, I placed it on top of the chairs, then drilled screws up under the chairs to fasten. But you most certainly can use a any method to fasten!
  • Pat aka Queen of Thrift Scottsboro, AL
    So glad you rescued those chairs! Someone will enjoy this bench a lot! I'm sure he loves the chairs now!! :)
  • Thank you Pat aka Queen of Thrift we love that bench out back now!
  • so cute!
  • No you are cute Anne D :) Thanks lady!
  • Sidnia Soto Burlington, NJ
    Love your project, I was looking for a good bench idea for my mother's garden and you nailed it.
  • Thank you so much Sidnia Soto !
  • Kathy R Sparta, GA
    Perfect - the blue makes these chairs lovely