Hometalk.com

Backyard Escapes 6 days ago

DIY Farmhouse Table for $65

I was wanting a farmhouse table for my back porch. For only $65 of lumber I was able to recreate a $2000 Restoration Hardware table. I opted for pine to save on cost, but this can also be made in cedar to last outdoors much longer. It would also make a great indoor dining table. You can see the full tutorial at http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2012/06/fancy-x...
17 Comments Displaying 15 of 17 comments | See Previous
  • Gorgeous trestle table and love the $1935 savings!
  • TopThisTopThat Pendergrass, GA
    just love this table!
  • Homeroad Greenlawn, NY
    I love this table and the price is perfect!

Susan

• Shanty2Chic Colleyville, TX
    Thank you so much guys! The price is my favorite part too ;-)!!
  • The Space Between Key West, FL
    I love this!! Especially the price. :)
  • Bryan D Decatur, IN
    looks like i have a new project for this weekend. I got some nice hardwood from work for free and i have been looking for a project to use it for.
  • Shanty2Chic Colleyville, TX
    That's awesome Bryan! Free beats $65! Good luck! I would love to see pictures when you get it done!
  • Bryan D Decatur, IN
    I will.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    WOW! I need something like this on our back deck. It looks heavy enough to not blow over.
  • Shanty2Chic Colleyville, TX
    It is heavy Becky! It's a perfect indoor or outdoor table!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Thanks. We'll have to put this on our list. Maybe my next year we'll have time to make it.
  • Put this on my "Honey Do List"...thanks so much for sharing
  • Shanty2Chic Colleyville, TX
    Thanks Diane! :-)
  • Blissfully Ever After Kennewick, WA
    Love, love, love this table! Hey, I have a quick question for you ladies. Does one of you have a brand new home? I thought I read at one point that you did. Well, if so, I would really like to chat with you on the floor plan. My Hubby and I are getting
  • Sherrie Nixa, MO
    This is one of my favorites! I absolutely love this! I drool every-time.

I don't know if you realize that you, Anna and a few others have given women the courage to try to make furniture