DIY Farmhouse Table for $65

diy 6 days ago
I was wanting a farmhouse table for my back porch. For only $65 of lumber I was able to recreate a $2000 Restoration Hardware table. I opted for pine to save on cost, but this can also be made in cedar to last outdoors much longer. It would also make a great indoor dining table. You can see the full tutorial at http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2012/06/fancy-x-...
  • Shanty2Chic
    Shanty2Chic Colleyville, TX
    Thanks Diane! :-)
  • Blissfully Ever After
    Blissfully Ever After Kennewick, WA
    Love, love, love this table! Hey, I have a quick question for you ladies. Does one of you have a brand new home? I thought I read at one point that you did. Well, if so, I would really like to chat with you on the floor plan. My Hubby and I are getting
  • Sherrie
    Sherrie Nixa, MO
    This is one of my favorites! I absolutely love this! I drool every-time.

I don't know if you realize that you, Anna and a few others have given women the courage to try to make furniture

• Sarah Kuhner
    Sarah Kuhner Santa Rosa, CA
    Just started this project today. Making it for my friend with 6 kids! It will be perfect for her dining room.
  • JEANNE BOLLEY
    JEANNE BOLLEY Broken Arrow, OK
    DIY gone glorious! Love it!
Shanty2Chic