Beautiful Outdoor Area On a $100 Budget!

bleu"s board 02.22.15
I created this outdoor patio area for my husband I after we had just got married. Everything you see in the pictures cost around $100.00 using Dollar Tree, Ikea and Big Lots! I was so happy with the way it came out.

I had a plug in chandelier that I had purchased for my wedding that I knew I wanted to use centered above the table, and that's how my ideas got started. I then hung Lill Curtains ($2.50 from Ikea) Around the entire patio and it really changed the look instantly.

For a complete breakdown and helpful tips to get the same "look" you can visit my blog at:

http://livegorgeously.blogspot.com/2012/07/b...

#Bestof2012

• MARY T
    MARY T Fountain, CO
    Utterly fantastic posting! Thanks so much!
  • Pat aka Queen of Thrift
    Pat aka Queen of Thrift Scottsboro, AL
    gorgeous! I like your style.....and the price!
  • Nina Sumwalt
    where did you get the chandelier? Its gorgeous

• Vicki
    Vicki Smyrna, GA
    love that so pretty chandelier. thanks for website info and ur blog info, also fb. are those real glass beads that will reflect prism colors?
  • Jan P
    Jan P Windsor, CT
    great job!! Makes me want spring to get here even faster - but winter has just begun!! : (
  • Suzanne Donzero
    Suzanne Donzero Saint Petersburg, FL
    Good taste, Vicky! I love that chandelier, too!

Where did you say you purchased it, Ashleigh? I am looking for some ideas (found a great one...your chandelier!) for my

• Bonnie Huguet
    Bonnie Huguet Crosby, TX
    Absolutely beautiful!!! I bet that was fun watching this come together! I love doing things like this! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • Vicki
    Vicki Smyrna, GA
    is ur plug in chandelier in glass instead of plastic? I am looking for real glass that will reflect rainbows on the wall. i sure love ur decoration and plan to do that in my dining rm. can not wait to start it asap. ;-)
  • Melissa K
    Melissa K Blythewood, SC
    This is absolutely gorgeous and romantic!
  • Charlotte F
    Charlotte F Live Oak, FL
    Gorgeous! Thanks. I will be back to see where the chandelier was purchased and other answers you have been asked. Creative mind!
  • Barbara Ann
    Barbara Ann Claremont, CA
    Just Beautiful! I bet he is glad when he get's home!!
  • Gabriel D
    Gabriel D Canada
    What an elegant, romantic setup.
  • Penny L
    Penny L Lees Summit, MO
    beautiful love this
  • Valerie
    Valerie South Africa
    What a transformation - I especially love the light fitting!
  • Steve K
    Steve K Lancaster, NY
    Really nice, tip on lighting was the first time I ever heard usuing tea candels, cheek to cheek so to speak. I noticed that the top was somewhat open so don't imagine anyone eating out there during a rainstorm. Do you have any plans to improve the top
Ashleigh B