Hometalk.com

Awesome Remodels 7 days ago

Beautiful Outdoor Area On a $100 Budget!

I created this outdoor patio area for my husband I after we had just got married. Everything you see in the pictures cost around $100.00 using Dollar Tree, Ikea and Big Lots! I was so happy with the way it came out.

I had a plug in chandelier that I had purchased for my wedding that I knew I wanted to use centered above the table, and that's how my ideas got started. I then hung Lill Curtains ($2.50 from Ikea) Around the entire patio and it really changed the look instantly.

For a complete breakdown and helpful tips to get the same "look" you can visit my blog at:

http://livegorgeously.blogspot.com/2012/07/b...

#Bestof2012

56 Comments Displaying 15 of 56 comments | See Previous
  • Jamala W Whitmire, SC
    This is wonderful.. luv it
  • MARY T Fountain, CO
    Utterly fantastic posting! Thanks so much!
  • Pat aka Queen of Thrift Scottsboro, AL
    gorgeous! I like your style.....and the price!
  • where did you get the chandelier? Its gorgeous

• Vicki Smyrna, GA
    love that so pretty chandelier. thanks for website info and ur blog info, also fb. are those real glass beads that will reflect prism colors?
  • Jan P Windsor, CT
    great job!! Makes me want spring to get here even faster - but winter has just begun!! : (
  • Suzanne Donzero Saint Petersburg, FL
    Good taste, Vicky! I love that chandelier, too!

Where did you say you purchased it, Ashleigh? I am looking for some ideas (found a great one...your chandelier!) for my

• Bonnie Huguet Crosby, TX
    Absolutely beautiful!!! I bet that was fun watching this come together! I love doing things like this! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • Vicki Smyrna, GA
    is ur plug in chandelier in glass instead of plastic? I am looking for real glass that will reflect rainbows on the wall. i sure love ur decoration and plan to do that in my dining rm. can not wait to start it asap. ;-)
  • Melissa K Blythewood, SC
    This is absolutely gorgeous and romantic!
  • Charlotte F Live Oak, FL
    Gorgeous! Thanks. I will be back to see where the chandelier was purchased and other answers you have been asked. Creative mind!
  • Barbara Ann Claremont, CA
    Just Beautiful! I bet he is glad when he get's home!!
  • Gabriel D Canada
    What an elegant, romantic setup.
  • Penny L Lees Summit, MO
    beautiful love this
  • Valerie South Africa
    What a transformation - I especially love the light fitting!