A Favorite Outdoor Space -- A Patriotic Victorian Farmhouse Front Porch

patriotic 02.16.15
One of the many admired features of old homes is the front porch. It is the first impression a home makes and can tell others to keep out or extend a warm invitation to sit and stay a while. The Fairfield House is draped in patriotic pride from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Victorian detailing is evidenced in the wooden corbels, wooden posts, rails, balusters, moldings, and trim. To view more photographs and details visit our blog: http://www.fairfieldhousenj.com/2011/08/14/a...
  • Deborah D
    Deborah D Groton, CT
    Very pretty
  • Thistlewood
    Thistlewood Grand Rivers, KY
    What a great idea to put the flags on either side of the door! I am saving this to my clip board.
  • Teri Barrick
    Teri Barrick Gore, OK
    Beautiful!
  • Sherrie S
    Sherrie S Debary, FL
    To me even more important than the old home is the patriotic pride. We owe it to our military people who put their life on the line for us. The home is beautifully done with the flag decor.
  • Fairfield House
    Fairfield House New York, NY
    Thank you for your sweet comments. I hope everyone has a special place to just BE. Sherrie, we are proud Americans and come from military families.
  • Sandy Grover Lindner
    Sandy Grover Lindner Bay Port, MI
    your front porch is just beautiful.makes ya wanna just sit and sip mint julip and wile away the day
  • Jessica C
    Jessica C Madison, WI
    Beautiful! I love the vertical flags. Well done!
  • Kathryn Botard
    Kathryn Botard Sheridan, TX
    I would rather live in an old home than a brand new one, cold floors and all.
  • Bostondeckandporch.com
    There is nothing more American than a Victorian porch decorated with the Red, White and Blue. Feel free to browse http://www.bostondeckandporch.com
  • Sue@CountryDesignHome
    Sue@CountryDesignHome Wakefield, MA
    Hello! What a beautifully decorated porch! I am a contributing writer for Houzz.com and am doing a piece on 4th of July porch decor. I was wondering if I would be able to use your images on my page-with full links back to your web page, of course!
  • Shari Veater
    Shari Veater Depoe Bay, OR
    I Love this porch!!!
Fairfield House