Hometalk.com

70 Comments Displaying 15 of 70 comments | See Previous
  • Lisa Ketzner Mcminnville, OR
    I would love to do this for my table! Do you need to sand the top 1st before stenciling? And then when finished is there a clear coat that can be used to protect the finished project? I have three kids and they are pretty brutal with the table. Thanks
  • Terri J - Sorry, I didn't see your question until Sharron W tagged me! I could stencil them for you, but it wouldn't be worth the
  • Lisa Ketzner - Yes, you need to sand the tables down to bare wood before you stencil. After you stencil and stain cover it with a few coats of polycrylic and it should withhold kid brutality
  • Terri J York, PA
    Thanks Ashley. I will look for some stencils and if i have any questions, I will be sure to ask.
  • Susan Mungerson Malone Ormond Beach, FL
    i think this is so cool, and a great hobby i'm going to give it a try, I like the idea of serving trays and frames and such, maybe a end table for a porch or such area of leisure time spent.
  • Debbie Steele Dupo, IL
    where can I get these stensils? I am doing a table now that I was trying to think on how to do this very thing.
  • Jim Jakes Nashville, TN
    Fantastic! Great idea.
  • Patricia W Eugene, OR
    We found the same exact table at Goodwill today! We hit that place almost daily, and usually end up with at least one cool project. Your stencil job looks both professional and just so pretty! We are going to have a big ol mothers day yard sale with our
  • Valerie South Africa
    These are beautiful!
  • Why not post "How" this was done!
  • Annie Ann Del Rio Madera, CA
    beautiful wow
  • Franceen o'toole Wilmington, NC
    looks way to busy. if you put your dishes on it the place would look a mess. only way you could put dishes on it if they were white plates or you cover it with a table cloth. way to busy.
  • Vikki Levittown, NY
    They're gorgeous. No way they're too busy. Obviously their popularity speaks for itself...
  • Beth Jackson, GA
    These are beautiful works of art. Don't listen to the naysayers!