Mason Jar Organizer

praktisch 7 days ago
Looking for some extra storage to hold all of your Q-tips, cotton balls, and other bathroom essentials? This is the project for you.
Time: 30 Minutes Cost: $20 Difficulty: Moderate
Add some rustic charm to your bathroom space with this easy mason jar organizer.
You can create this in less than 30 minutes with just a few supplies. Get ready for extra countertop space!
Here's the full tutorial!

To see more: http://thediyplaybook.com/2013/04/mason-jar-organizer.html

• Claribel
    Claribel Augusta, GA
    This Mason Jar Organizer is totally functional. Last september I bougth a similar one on Target, for $24.00. Is in my kitchen, I put the spoons, folks and nifes. My kitchen is so tiny and give me more counter space. All my friend love the idea. If you
  • Melissa Keenan
    Melissa Keenan Sacramento, CA
    How did you get the screws through the clamps? I tried this, the drill slipped off and crushed my finger? Any tips on how to get them through without too much incident?
    • DIY Playbook
      DIY Playbook Chicago, IL
      Melissa Keenan We recommend drilling a pilot hole into the wood first. Then try to drill a pilot hole through the clamp as well, you'll have to put some muscle into this step
  • Away427
    How do you remove the jars for cleaning
    • DIY Playbook
      DIY Playbook Chicago, IL
      Away427 You can just loosen the hose clamp with your fingers or a screwdriver and the jar slides right out! Super easy!
  • Amy
    Amy Santa Barbara, CA
    What color stain did you use for the wood? It's very pretty and rustic.
  • Christina Crawford
    Christina Crawford Olympia, WA
    yes, what color stain did you use for the wood? I second Amy's comment :)...
DIY Playbook