Mason Jar Organizer

Bathroom Ideas 12 hours ago

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Looking for some extra storage to hold all of your Q-tips, cotton balls, and other bathroom essentials? This is the project for you.
Time: 30 Minutes Cost: $20 Difficulty: Moderate
Add some rustic charm to your bathroom space with this easy mason jar organizer.
You can create this in less than 30 minutes with just a few supplies. Get ready for extra countertop space!
Here's the full tutorial!

To see more:

• Christina Crawford
    Christina Crawford Olympia, WA
    yes, what color stain did you use for the wood? I second Amy's comment :)...
  • Kerri
    Kerri Madison, WI
    I just made five of these.... Omg got to do this if you havent
  • Juanita
    Juanita Pollocksville, NC
    Not sure I'd do these n the bathroom, but love the idea for crafts supplies and in the garage. I actually use decorated canning jars in my bathroom already, so I'm a fan of the jars!
  • Shirley Honeycutt
    Shirley Honeycutt Tecumseh, MI
    What a great idea. This is something I would use in my craft room, or hubby's shop. You don't have to worry about dropping the glass. Cute! and functional.
  • Tricia
    Tricia Purdon, TX
    Very cute and useful project. I think I would try to come up with a way to hang the jars that would allow you to easily remove them for cleaning, cause I'll admit, I can be a bit of a messy pig.
DIY Playbook

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post