Mason Jar Organizer

Dream Yard 2 days ago
Looking for some extra storage to hold all of your Q-tips, cotton balls, and other bathroom essentials? This is the project for you.
Time: 30 Minutes Cost: $20 Difficulty: Moderate
Add some rustic charm to your bathroom space with this easy mason jar organizer.
You can create this in less than 30 minutes with just a few supplies. Get ready for extra countertop space!
Here's the full tutorial!

To see more:

• Christina Crawford
    Christina Crawford Olympia, WA
    yes, what color stain did you use for the wood? I second Amy's comment :)...
  • Kerri
    Kerri Madison, WI
    I just made five of these.... Omg got to do this if you havent
  • Juanita
    Juanita Pollocksville, NC
    Not sure I'd do these n the bathroom, but love the idea for crafts supplies and in the garage. I actually use decorated canning jars in my bathroom already, so I'm a fan of the jars!
  • Shirley Honeycutt
    Shirley Honeycutt Tecumseh, MI
    What a great idea. This is something I would use in my craft room, or hubby's shop. You don't have to worry about dropping the glass. Cute! and functional.
  • Tricia
    Tricia Purdon, TX
    Very cute and useful project. I think I would try to come up with a way to hang the jars that would allow you to easily remove them for cleaning, cause I'll admit, I can be a bit of a messy pig.
DIY Playbook

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post