Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Mason Jar Organizer

home improvement ideas 11 hours ago
Looking for some extra storage to hold all of your Q-tips, cotton balls, and other bathroom essentials? This is the project for you.
Time: 30 Minutes Cost: $20 Difficulty: Moderate
Add some rustic charm to your bathroom space with this easy mason jar organizer.
You can create this in less than 30 minutes with just a few supplies. Get ready for extra countertop space!
Here's the full tutorial!

To see more: http://thediyplaybook.com/2013/04/mason-jar-organizer.html

40 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 21 of 40 comments | See Previous
  • Linda
    Linda Sherrodsville, OH
    I don't think it is sanitary and I would not like every one seeing my things out in jars ! just saying ! I am kind of a neat freak and this would drive me insane !
  • Linda
    Linda Sherrodsville, OH
    maybe in a craft room, garage or some other room but not the bath room
  • Kate F
    Kate F New Britain, CT
    I like this project a lot, however, if you're going to make a video and put it out there to the world, you should be sure you are using good grammar. My teachers never taught us to say "these ones." That's just a grammar "no-no."
    • Kate F
      Kate F New Britain, CT
      Cindy van den Elzen-Whyte Well Cindy - you'll notice I was just making a suggestion and the DIY Playbook gals took it well. I also think that good grammar is important
  • Kathy
    Kathy Cohoes, NY
    Germs are everywhere, you can't put a lid on everything in your home! Just using common sense should do just fine! 😁
  • Mary
    Mary New Gloucester, ME
    Love your idea.
  • Denise Tarpley-Ezell
    Such a great idea! I've been collecting the vintage blue Masons, think I'll use those for a little different look! Thanks for sharing.
  • Kerrie
    Kerrie Fulton, MS
    Enjoyed your post. Remodeling my guest bath and I think this would be a neat idea since it is small. Thanks!
  • Mary Lou McNally
    What's the best way to place the board on the wall and how much space between each of the jars.
    • DIY Playbook
      DIY Playbook Chicago, IL
      Mary Lou McNally We used a picture hanging kit on the back so you can easily hang it on nails on the wall. As for the space...really it's up to you! We just spaced them out (about 2 inches apart) so they looked nicely on our piece of wood. Good luck!
  • Cindy van den Elzen-Whyte
    Thanks for the great idea!!!!!
  • Piper Hunter
    This a fabulous and inexpensive way to creat much needed space in my room over my (dresser/ makeup station). Im sorry to read (so many haters on here) but, aside from them. This is just what I am looking for. Starting my project this coming weekend.
  • DIY Playbook
    DIY Playbook Chicago, IL
    You're very welcome Piper Hunter! Good luck with the project. You're gonna love it!
  • Diana Davis
    Diana Davis Norman, OK
    I love this idea, I have no storage at all in my tiny bathroom. I think this Is a great inexpensive idea and a way to bring a certain uniqueness in the home. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • Rosa Mendoza
    Rosa Mendoza Arlington, TX
    Yes! I love this. I have a lot of extra spare mason jars I think I will use for my restroom. I'm wanting to do a gold/burgundy theme. Do you have any suggestion on what type of paint to use if I would like to do the mason jars gold?
    • DIY Playbook
      DIY Playbook Chicago, IL
      Rosa Mendoza Spray paint is probably your best bet if you want a nice even finish! Just give them a few coats of gold spray paint (we've used Valspar before and it works well) and you should be good to go! Good luck..the gold & burgundy will be fabulous!
  • Juanita
    Juanita Pollocksville, NC
    I like this for the wall over my craft table! Already used the jars in a totally different way in my bathroom (painted and glued shells to the top to go with a beachy theme).
  • Dana
    Dana Absecon, NJ
    This is an awesome idea, we are redoing our bathroom as we speak and I have my husband working on this project now.
DIY Playbook

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing