13 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 13 of 13 comments
  • Becky H
    Becky H Tampa, FL
    Great job of adding another room to your outdoor entertainment area. You did nice paver work. Now, you can sit back and simply enjoy!
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    So...is that a metal insert for the fire ring?...if so were did you get it...out here in Colorado we still have some burn restrictions...but we did get some rain recently so it is not the powder keg is was a few weeks ago.
  • TaniaC
    TaniaC Fairfield, IL
    I was thinking the same thing as KMS Woodworks What did you use for the fire pit insert?... This looks amazing BTW.... I was thinking of doing the same thing off my Husbands "Man Porch" as he calls it LOL!... It's nice to have the covered enclosure but I
  • Jan P
    Jan P Windsor, CT
    Looks like a pit kit I saw at Home Depot - $188.00 here in CT - I will be making one for my backyard - but will be using field stone - can't wait to go and harvest them at my son's!!! This looks really nice!!
  • Angela: Unexpected Elegance
    Sorry, I'm just seeing some of your questions! We got the fire pit as a kit from Lowes. I think it was around $200, but came with the stones and metal ring.
  • Thistlewood
    Thistlewood Grand Rivers, KY
    What a great place for family gatherings! You have really done a great job.
  • Alderberry Hill
    So beautiful, I love outdoor spaces, especially fire pit areas.

Your cushions on the chairs are so pretty!

• Debbie Borthwick
    Wonderful spot for enjoying a cool evening! Great job on your fire pit patio, I think it looks fabulous!
  • Betty
    Betty New Kensington, PA
    HMM,I'M LIKING THIS AND WILL TAG IT THANKS,BETTY
  • Angela: Unexpected Elegance
    Thanks, everyone!
  • Elward M
    i love this,,i have a patio but not a good spot for the pit,, would do it as an extension.
  • Mel Lea-Wood
    Mel Lea-Wood Australia
    I love this! Just perfect!
  • Nancy Hatcher
    Nancy Hatcher Republic, MO
    looks like you could put a grating on the top, throw on a couple of steaks, grab a bottle of wine, put on some soft music, grab your partner.............I'll leave the rest to you!
Angela: Unexpected Elegance

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing