Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
07.22.12

Wall Stencils

I've been looking high and low for the perfect wall covering for an accent wall but after months of not finding just the right thing, I discovered wall stencils.

For a few more ideas on how to create a custom accent wall (you pick your own palette!) check out http://www.seasideshelter.blogspot.com/2012/...

6 Comments Displaying 6 of 6 comments
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    These are great cost effective way to dress up a room....and so much easier to change over any type of wallpaper.
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Ditto what KMS said. I'd rather paint over a stenciled wall than fight to get wallpaper removed when I no longer cared for the look. Smart choice.
  • Becky H
    Becky H Tampa, FL
    You've been a very busy lady! Love your colors and pattern.
  • Leslie Lamb
    Leslie Lamb Alamogordo, NM
    I agree! Wall stencils are AWESOME...if you can find the right palette and pattern and I LOVE this color and pattern.
  • Sherry R
    Sherry R Lubbock, TX
    So glad to see your wall. I was considering to do myself. Been looking for the "RIGHT" pattern. Now I can see a full desgn. thanks for sharing. Really like yours!!
  • TaniaC
    TaniaC Fairfield, IL
    What a beautiful wall.... I agree with Becky.... I'd rather use paint any day than battle the fear of having to remove wall paper .... I think I am still having nightmares over my wall paper removing days LOL!...=)
Danielle B
  • Like

Danylle M

Join the home and garden knowledge hub. It's free & easy and only takes a second!