Wall Stencils

02.04.15
I've been looking high and low for the perfect wall covering for an accent wall but after months of not finding just the right thing, I discovered wall stencils.

For a few more ideas on how to create a custom accent wall (you pick your own palette!) check out http://www.seasideshelter.blogspot.com/2012/...

• Becky H
    Becky H Tampa, FL
    You've been a very busy lady! Love your colors and pattern.
  • Leslie Lamb
    Leslie Lamb Alamogordo, NM
    I agree! Wall stencils are AWESOME...if you can find the right palette and pattern and I LOVE this color and pattern.
  • Sherry R
    Sherry R Lubbock, TX
    So glad to see your wall. I was considering to do myself. Been looking for the "RIGHT" pattern. Now I can see a full desgn. thanks for sharing. Really like yours!!
  • TaniaC
    TaniaC Fairfield, IL
    What a beautiful wall.... I agree with Becky.... I'd rather use paint any day than battle the fear of having to remove wall paper .... I think I am still having nightmares over my wall paper removing days LOL!...=)
  • Royal Design Studio
    Royal Design Studio Chula Vista, CA
    WOW! You definitely knocked it out of the park with this glam gold stenciled wall! Thank you for using our Hollywood Squares Stencil!
Danielle B