DIY Spooky Books

Halloween 10.05.15
Don't throw out those scrap lumber pieces! Use them to create these super easy DIY Spooky Books which both fun and super easy to make.
Lot's of different craft supplies on hand can be used to decorate your books. Try googly eyes and puffy paints, and stamps.
Spooky greens, oranges and deep blues are perfect colors for this project. Halloween ribbons can be glued on or use mod podge to create your books. For more details visit the link below.
Such an easy Halloween craft to do that kids will love to create them. ***MORE IDEAS ON HOW TO DECORATE THEM IN THE LINK BELOW****

To see more: http://www.sowanddipity.com/diy-spooky-books/

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!

• Sharon
    Sharon Marysville, OH
    Fabulous idea!
  • IrisNacole
    IrisNacole San Antonio, TX
    I love this idea! I have a ton of scrap wood just sitting in my garage. Thanks for sharing this with us!
  • Mila Myk
    Mila Myk United Kingdom
    Awesome!Looks so real :)
  • Mary.s.crane
    mary.s.crane Morrisville, PA
    Love, love, love the spooky books so much, that I am going to give this project a go. Thank you for sharing your inspiration with the rest of us.
Sow and Dipity