Hometalk.com

25 Comments Displaying 15 of 25 comments | See Previous
  • Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    Cindy P Sorry I never responded to you, but the cubes aren't changeable. I did recently use cut up paper towel rolls to stabilize the papers in the slots. Not pretty but effective!
  • You are one organized mama!! Love it all!!
  • Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    Thanks Anne D! I'm blogging more and creating less. Not sure I like that :(
  • Same here & me neither!!
  • Terri J York, PA
    Love this, and I definitely need to do something similar w/ my "library/office/craft" all in one room! Thanks for posting it!
  • Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    Thank you Terri J! I love the room even though projects other than scrapbooking have taken it over!
  • Terri J York, PA
    Marty, I just realized where you live and an old friend of mine - Annie (Ruffin) Daniels once lived there and went to college near by. By any chance does that name ring a bell? Ruffin was her single name, then it went to Daniels, then something else. Her
  • Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    Hey, Terri J the name doesn't ring a bell. Sorry. Kill Devil Hills is amazing. We just went there this past year.
  • Diana Fort Worth, TX
    I'm planning my craft organization now and came across a large office mail slot box that will hold my paper flat. It has plenty of slots and an area for the color scheme to be shown in place where the name of a person would have gone when used for mail.
  • Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    Diana That's a great idea! I've actually cut up some empty paper toll rolls to stiffen my paper up some, but even without it, my paper doesn't wrinkle or curl up. Good luck with your room!
  • Wow! that's a lot of ambition.....like your organizational ideas though....very nicely put together...!
  • Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    Thank you H Katherine P. If it would only stay this organized!
  • I hear ya....that's the challenging part...<3
  • Kat =^.^= Boulder City, NV
    i wanna be in there makin something! what a neat neat place and everything at hand! i love organization! very nice!!
  • Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    Kat =^.^= thanks for the compliment! I love organization, too, but now I'm so busy I don't scrapbook as much as I'd like!