Hometalk.com

34 Comments Displaying 15 of 34 comments | See Previous
  • Monica Koerperich Ocean Springs, MS
    Well this design is a little busy. But beautiful flowers won't think it is too busy. You have the right idea, I wish I had a little creativity somewhere in my body.
  • Just looks like a bunch of windows nailed up any which way. Fail.
  • Bliss R Minneapolis, MN
    I'm collecting windows now!
  • Dianna Kelly Deptford, NJ
    I was just thinking about doing something like this for next garden project, you gave me a great idea for what to use.
  • Tammy Sandusky, MI
    have some old windows and doors been holding on to for a project great idea. Your in a great area for old finds for sure thanks for the idea
  • Thistlewood Grand Rivers, KY
    Karen....I'm so glad this is the post you linked up on blogtalk!
  • Its So Very Cheri Naples, FL
    What a unique pergola.
  • None Cromwell, IN
    Im probably the one who threw the windows off the side of the road - hehe - not my idea of pretty AND functional - NOT FOR ME EITHER
  • Jeanette freeze Purdy, MO
    ifey here but with flower;s good stuff yes
  • Chris J Grand Rapids, MI
    That is amazing. I wish I had half the space you have. Our lot has 10 feet on one side and 2 feet on the other with our house in the middle. Not enough to do anything with, so we have three 4 x 8 foot raised beds for our garden. You did a great job.
  • Cathy Montague J Springfield, PA
    be glad you didn't do wisteria. it marches everywhere. even comes upin the driveway or sidewalk. climbing hydrangea is a much better choilce.
  • Somewhat Quirky Grosse Pointe, MI
    You're certainly right about that Roseann - I'm anxious to see how the clematis and climbing rose do this summer!
  • Mary L Fort Worth, TX
    love this idea! wonder if the same could be done on a smaller scale with old picture frames. you'd need to paint with outdoor paint...
  • Somewhat Quirky Grosse Pointe, MI
    Thanks Mary. In regards to your question about using picture frames - I'm not sure that they would be stable enough. Even the windows weren't tremendously stable after I took out the glass. It really surprised me.
  • Kat =^.^= Boulder City, NV
    i love it! very quaint and cute and inviting! i'll be sittin on that chair with my feet up! lol great job! interesting concept, i have tons of windows and screens!