Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

How to Repair Your Own Screen

07.31.12
Repairing a screen is actually not has hard as you think it might be. I recently replaced the screening in our screen door that had been on the receiving end of some curious young kitties. My screen door fix cost less than $10 and only took about 20 minutes to do. You can see the full tutorial on http://pamspartyplanning.blogspot.com/2012/0...
7 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 7 of 7 comments
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    That is one thing I do not miss after moving to Colorado from Michigan......bugs. I've been in my home for 20 years now and have not "needed" a screen door. Our dry climate is not very productive when it comes to mosquitoes...we do get an occasional
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Kyle G
    Kyle G Middletown, NJ
    Thanks for the tutorial! Definitely going to try to fix mine soon.
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Oh we've done more screen replacement than we want to ever think of doing again. The first summer at our home in a country neighborhood was the year of the grasshopper. Being surrounded by corn fields didn't help the matter. All our twenty eight window
  • KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    Long after mankind has been displaced in the environment...insects will rule.
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    So true KMS.

I just popped over to your blog in hopes of finding your real name so I wouldn't have to keep calling you by your user name

• KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    Becky...I'm actually in Nederland west of Boulder and have been up here for 20 years...Ned is a completely different world than Boulder.
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    I remember the name and am pretty sure I've been there since my brother knew the mountains in that area well and probably took me there. It's beautiful country. I can see why you love it. You look allot like my brother too. Last I saw him he was all
Pam
  • Like

Kyle G