Hometalk.com

07.31.12

How to Repair Your Own Screen

Repairing a screen is actually not has hard as you think it might be. I recently replaced the screening in our screen door that had been on the receiving end of some curious young kitties. My screen door fix cost less than $10 and only took about 20 minutes to do. You can see the full tutorial on http://pamspartyplanning.blogspot.com/2012/0...
7 Comments Displaying 7 of 7 comments
  • KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    That is one thing I do not miss after moving to Colorado from Michigan......bugs. I've been in my home for 20 years now and have not "needed" a screen door. Our dry climate is not very productive when it comes to mosquitoes...we do get an occasional
  • Kyle G Middletown, NJ
    Thanks for the tutorial! Definitely going to try to fix mine soon.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Oh we've done more screen replacement than we want to ever think of doing again. The first summer at our home in a country neighborhood was the year of the grasshopper. Being surrounded by corn fields didn't help the matter. All our twenty eight window
  • KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    Long after mankind has been displaced in the environment...insects will rule.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    So true KMS.

I just popped over to your blog in hopes of finding your real name so I wouldn't have to keep calling you by your user name

• KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    Becky...I'm actually in Nederland west of Boulder and have been up here for 20 years...Ned is a completely different world than Boulder.
  • Becky Blair, NE
    I remember the name and am pretty sure I've been there since my brother knew the mountains in that area well and probably took me there. It's beautiful country. I can see why you love it. You look allot like my brother too. Last I saw him he was all
  • Like

Kyle G