Homemade Pill Organizer

Can any of you crafty people out there think of a way to make a non-toxic and nice looking pill box holder? I need something with compartments large enough to put all my big vitamins and suppliments in for daily use for 7 days. I do not want any of those plastic weekly pill holders, but something that will look nice sitting out and again is non-toxic and has a lid. I look forward to your ideas!
    DORLIS Silex, MO
    I use drawer dividers to keep my vitamin bottles in order. You could paint them. Mine are a boring orange, but they do keep bottles from rolling all over.
  • Gabrielle Falk
    Gabrielle Falk Australia
    If you don
  • Gabrielle Falk
    Gabrielle Falk Australia
    If you aren't keeping the container on display, I went to the hardware shop and purchased a small plastic box with many divisions (actually a fishing tackle container for all those little bits & pieces that fishermen use) and put my vitamins etc. in
  • Aubrey Stanley Weber
    Here is a video tutorial on how to make a origami pill box...really awesome http://www.paperkawaii.com/2015/08/09/origami...
  • Beth Hammer Carroll
    There are large, large pill containers for a week at a time . I take lots of meds and vitamins and it holds mine just fine. I got mine at the dollar store.. and yes you guessed it for just a dollar.
Lin R
Thank you {% auth.user().name %} for answering this question & helping the community!
Here are some more recent questions

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post