Homemade Pill Organizer

04.08.15
Can any of you crafty people out there think of a way to make a non-toxic and nice looking pill box holder? I need something with compartments large enough to put all my big vitamins and suppliments in for daily use for 7 days. I do not want any of those plastic weekly pill holders, but something that will look nice sitting out and again is non-toxic and has a lid. I look forward to your ideas!
  • Lin R
    Lin R Smyrna, TN
    I will do that Sheila. Thanks to everyone for the ideas.
  • Sharron W
    Sharron W Memphis, TN
    I save the little jars from the specialty pickled artichoke hearts and such that I tend to use in my cooking. I'm always making lotions or such for someone in the family...so I make use of them for that...but certainly they would make cute little vitamin
  • Leah M
    Leah M Austin, TX
    I needed to make a morning/evening pill dispenser for someone. It was suggested we get those M&M flip top plastic containers. I took the labels off, put new ones on with the days of the week and put it in a spice rack I found at Goodwill.
  • Carrie
    Carrie Pepperell, MA
    Try a bead organizing box or a 'floss' box for storing embroidery thread.

Great idea. Cheap. Avail at any major craft store. Art stores have dual-purpose items that travel well,

• Jan Sey
    Jan Sey Jacksonville Beach, FL
    I bought a 2 sided plastic box (for screws, washers, etc.) that had many compartments at Harbor Freight (a hardware type store) for my vitamins. Can use baby food jars for some projects that require small glass jars.
Lin R