Homemade Pill Organizer

Can any of you crafty people out there think of a way to make a non-toxic and nice looking pill box holder? I need something with compartments large enough to put all my big vitamins and suppliments in for daily use for 7 days. I do not want any of those plastic weekly pill holders, but something that will look nice sitting out and again is non-toxic and has a lid. I look forward to your ideas!
  • Carrie
    Carrie Pepperell, MA
    Try a bead organizing box or a 'floss' box for storing embroidery thread.

Great idea. Cheap. Avail at any major craft store. Art stores have dual-purpose items that travel well,

• Jan Sey
    Jan Sey Jacksonville Beach, FL
    I bought a 2 sided plastic box (for screws, washers, etc.) that had many compartments at Harbor Freight (a hardware type store) for my vitamins. Can use baby food jars for some projects that require small glass jars.
    DORLIS Silex, MO
    I use drawer dividers to keep my vitamin bottles in order. You could paint them. Mine are a boring orange, but they do keep bottles from rolling all over.
  • Gabrielle Falk
    Gabrielle Falk Australia
    If you don
  • Gabrielle Falk
    Gabrielle Falk Australia
    If you aren't keeping the container on display, I went to the hardware shop and purchased a small plastic box with many divisions (actually a fishing tackle container for all those little bits & pieces that fishermen use) and put my vitamins etc. in
Lin R
Thank you {% auth.user().name %} for answering this question & helping the community!
Here are some more recent questions

Search Feedback