Homemade Pill Organizer

02.05.15
Can any of you crafty people out there think of a way to make a non-toxic and nice looking pill box holder? I need something with compartments large enough to put all my big vitamins and suppliments in for daily use for 7 days. I do not want any of those plastic weekly pill holders, but something that will look nice sitting out and again is non-toxic and has a lid. I look forward to your ideas!
  • SheilaG, Plum Doodles
    What about some glass spice jars in a cute little crate? You could add some decorative labels to help disguise what's in the jars.
  • Lin R
    Lin R Smyrna, TN
    Love that idea Sheila!
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    I am saving small plastic jars such as spice jars. My son had a darling chartruse jar the other day that his probotic came in and I asked him for it. Then there was a small hot pink one that held liquid for blowing bubbles for the dog. Now I have my
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
    How about something like these?

http://www.glueguncrafts.com/2009/03/glue_gu...

• SheilaG, Plum Doodles
    Here is a really pretty little jar at Hobby Lobby: http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/beveled-...
  • SheilaG, Plum Doodles
    Lin, you know you're committed to showing us your pills when you get your containers finished, right? ;)
  • Lin R
    Lin R Smyrna, TN
    I will do that Sheila. Thanks to everyone for the ideas.
  • Sharron W
    Sharron W Memphis, TN
    I save the little jars from the specialty pickled artichoke hearts and such that I tend to use in my cooking. I'm always making lotions or such for someone in the family...so I make use of them for that...but certainly they would make cute little vitamin
  • Leah M
    Leah M Austin, TX
    I needed to make a morning/evening pill dispenser for someone. It was suggested we get those M&M flip top plastic containers. I took the labels off, put new ones on with the days of the week and put it in a spice rack I found at Goodwill.
Lin R