Patio Bliss

ideas 12.15.15
After seeing a picture on Pinterest as inspiration my husband built me a little haven by our patio using old doors. He hinged them together and secured one across the top. It took him less than an hour and I had so much fun creating a beautiful outdoor space!!

http://vintagemellie.blogspot.com

#PinterestHack

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!
  • Lori
    Lori Christiana, TN
    wow I love it!! I live in a neighborhood that is very picky as to what you can and can not do to your yard and house. :( might be albe to do this if i make it like 4' tall. LOL
  • Sondra A
    Sondra A Janesville, WI
    Cute!
  • Julie
    Julie Manassas, VA
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    I've heard that saying about the horse shoes before too. I'd just forgotten it!!
  • Lynn C
    Lynn C Wildwood, FL
    GOTTA LOVE an awesome guy ! You need a DUCK in the mix cuz he's made U a LUCKY DUCK !
  • Cheryl C
    Cheryl C Anchorage, AK
    I LOVE THIS!!!
  • Leida R
    Leida R Tampa, FL
    GREAT IDEA, AND I LOVE IT!!!
  • Marlies K
    Marlies K Stamford, NY
    Lovely, just turn the horseshoes
  • Joani B
    Joani B Phoenix, AZ
    I agree with Cheryl M.....the horseshoes should hand the other way. It's a darling area. Thanks for sharing.
  • Cheryl M
    Cheryl M Freeport, ME
    Hi ,I love this as well,But I have to share something about horse shoes.Always hang them the other way around.An old timer once told me haning them the way you have them will let all of the luck run out.I know that sounds funny but thought I should share ; )
  • Meagan H
    Meagan H Oak Forest, IL
    It's darling! How do you keep it from blowing over? It's so windy where I live that I have to tie things down.
  • Jeanie O
    Jeanie O Schell City, MO
    Thank you so much for sharing. I love it!!!
  • Sherry M
    Sherry M Fair Oaks, CA
    I love this and am now inspired to create something similar.
  • Lyssa Mead
    Lyssa Mead Corpus Christi, TX
    I love this. Your husband and you are so clever
  • Patty Malm
    Patty Malm Hastings, MN
    LOVE your style! Thanks for sharing. :)
Shabby Love - Melissa