Hometalk.com

126 Comments Displaying 15 of 126 comments | See Previous
  • Sheila D Lilburn, GA
    Barbara Brewer is correct about the direction of your horseshoes... she would know, being from Kentucky and all! It really is a cute space... nice job!
  • Mary C Lexington, KY
    Love it.Wish I could find all these doors. I always had my horseshoes hanging so they looked like a "U" so it would hold all the good luck.. Lexington, KY.
  • Karen Agawam, MA
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Gave me a great idea .. thank you so much for sharing :)
  • Love it! Came out great!
  • Joan H Beltsville, MD
    A place of beauty, just because.........................
  • Love it.
  • Annette Overton Kittrell, NC
    Love it..
  • Lucky you, but like others already posted, turn your shoes up for maintaining luck!
  • Elaine Jungling Grundy Center, IA
    What do you do to keep strong wind from blowing it over?
  • Katie Canada
    WOW!! This is an awesome idea!! I want one!!
  • Char J Virginia Beach, VA
    Is that a metal canning rack insert that the jars of flowers are sitting in? Great idea to keep them stable.
  • Pat Gove-fawcett San Antonio, TX
    Love it
  • Rhonda Cherokee, IA
    That is super adorable...I live in northern Iowa...and it is windy all the time....so, if I want to do clever stuff, I have to anchor down or "heavy it up" so it wont all blow away! I personally would like the doors more "worn"....but I now have another
  • Jeniffer C Muncie, IN
    Really beautiful, but please turn your horse shoes the right way up, all your luck is falling out.
  • Abigail L Mullin, TX
    I just love this idea.