After 20 yrs, we decided to design our kitchen for better use of space as well as aesthetics.

Kitchen ideas 07.27.15
Same basic configuration w/relocation of rear entry to allow for wrap around cabinets, corner fridge and larger island. Flip flopped the sink & cooktop & added corner cupboards to the dining area which allowed us to turn the table and add the leaves. GE paneled appliances including induction cooktop for smooth, clean look. Tile from Byrd Tile, lighting from, appliances from Appliance World all in Raleigh. Cabinets: Kitchens & More, Durham. Contractor: Johnny Woody/Woodybilt. I can't say enough about my contractor...not only a friend but a first rate contractor who went above and beyond and Kelly and Steve @ Kitchens & More are a very creative and talented group of folks who made sure I had my dream kitchen. Thanks guys.
  • final
  • final
  • final with rugs. Hubby wants to return black rug for red....this has become a battle.
  • after: flip flopped cooktop and sink
  • after: copper farmhouse sink
  • Before: skinny cooktop island
  • before: galley kitchen
  • before
  • after: same basic configuration with larger island
  • Jaime Berg
    Jaime Berg High Point, NC
    Stunning-I love all of your choices!
  • Bonnie Lewenza
    Very beautiful, I love all the copper tones. The island is gorgeous and the sink. Love love love
  • Sharon Richardson
    Sharon Richardson Lakeland, FL
    It's beautiful! I would love to see what you did for the floor.
  • Notadiva
    Notadiva Baltimore, MD
    Beautiful. I especially like the finish on the cabinets.
  • Debi53
    debi53 Broadway, NC
    Your 'before' had pretty cabinets & might even be some people's after, but the new kitchen is a stunner. Since I live right down the road from you, maybe you could invite me over for a personal tour!--just kidding, but thought I would say hello to a

Search Feedback