Pallets = 8x10 Gazebo

my wife wanted a gazebo i priced everything for them and well lets just say my wallet ran away. so i started thinking and this is what i came up with. total cost under $200 bucks. now i have shingled the roof and i also got those supplies by bartering
  • here is a shot of front of gazebo with built in bench
  • back shot of gazebo just added some lattice work to cut it off from yard
  • Mark Smith
    Mark Smith Fremont, OH
    KMS Woodworks yes i used the top boards from pallets for the roof .. and Vicki yes it was under $200.00 the total final cost for this was $156.72. and yes my wife is very happy with this
  • Tiffany Jones
    Tiffany Jones Wray, CO
    Do you have any instructions or tips for a beginner to accomplish this? Also, how sturdy is it? We live out in the country with high winds and hail. We had a metal gazebo that didn't last a week and it was anchored. I am looking for something in the $200
    • Mark Smith
      Mark Smith Fremont, OH
      Only instructions I had was ones I found online just looking at gazebos just kinda did my own thing on it. Yes it is sturdy I have the main legs bolted to the concrete if you want to build on grass you will have to dig holes and bury main post as long as
  • Jex
    jex Canada
    luv this gazebo
  • Accentuations! Sallie Homza
    Love your approach to the roof! Super idea Mark!
  • Nonie Doyle
    Love this ...very clever boy.
Mark Smith