Pumpkin Topiary - Fall Decorating Ideas

wine barrell 5 hours ago
Tutorial on making your own pumpkin topiary.

#Bestof2012

• Fall Decorating Ideas http://www.decorating-ideas-made-easy.com/fall-pumpkin-topiary.html
  • Start by placing a Styrofoam block in your container. Use a dowel to stack your carve-able pumpkins. You will need to remove two stems off of the two bottom pumpkins.
  • Add some fall florals under the bottom pumpkin. Attach with hot glue.
  • To add a monogram to your pumpkin, print out a letter, and use a few stick pins to hold it in place. Take another stick pin and gentle poke small holes following the lines of your letter.
  • Play "dot-to-dot" with a pencil and trace the outline of your letter. Paint with acrylic paint, and finish with a spray sealer.
  • Now all your topiary needs is a bow!
  • Fall Decorating Ideas
  • Now all your topiary needs is a bow!
  • For a more detail tutorial please visit: http://www.decorating-ideas-made-easy.com
  • See 3 More Photos
  • Jennifer Decorates
    Jennifer Decorates Murfreesboro, TN
    Bless your heart! That was frustrating! I actually broke up a brick into smaller pieces and put it into the bottom of the urn. I need to add that information to my tutorial! Thank you for pointing this out. Have a great day.
  • Marti Polacik
    Marti Polacik Maryville, TN
    I made this last fall,, It was fun to make. I placed it on my front porch and added other fall items, such as greenery, then added my string of lights weaving it in and around the other elements and the base of my topariy. Need to bring it down from the
  • Jennifer Decorates
    Jennifer Decorates Murfreesboro, TN
    You need to share your photo! I'm so glad you made one!
  • Debbie Watson
    Debbie Watson Starke, FL
    Is there any other the way we can add the letter beside the one you did? I don't think I can't do that one. I thought about stencil, but don't know if that would work on trying to paint it in the groves of the pumpkin. Could you buy a some sort of stick
  • MyrnaBlu
    MyrnaBlu Lombard, IL
    So pretty! Am going to make one for this year's Fall decorating.
Jennifer Decorates

Search Feedback