DIY Closet to Entry Bench

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
First impressions are everything and hollow core bi-folding doors are not the feeling I was after for the first impression upon entering my home. Removing the closet doors and building a custom bench complete with drawers, baskets, and hooks for a beautiful, comfortable and functional space was the perfect solution. Visit my blog for more details on this and many other home projects!
  • Linda@nothingbutblueskyes
    So creative and what a way to make your closet totally functional! Love it.
  • Margaret Welker
    Margaret Welker Angleton, TX
    Now I wish I had an entry closet to transform.Very creative and does look so much better than the boring bifold doors. Will did good.
  • Redoux Interiors
    Redoux Interiors Brentwood, CA
    I have a closet I want to to this too. Definitely on my list. Thanks for sharing!
  • Janet Greco Kelly
    Janet Greco Kelly New River, AZ
    Love it! Your very creative!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Charlotte, TN
    Brilliant and so professional-looking! Where do the guest coats go, now that the closet is gone?
Kandi and Rebekah

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post