Which Paint is better? BEHR or Sherwin Williams?

01.05.16
Having the interior of my house painted and wanted to get input for whether there is a difference in quality of paints. is BEHR paint better then Sherwin Williams paint? I care that it is durable and easy to clean. I'm sure my grandson will have us cleannig and "touching up" sporadically.

• Dwight Perry
    It really depends...i mean how much different are today's paints...if your room looks good after being painted, then you'll swear the paint you used is the best. It's sorta like vodka lovers. Blindfold them and they can't tell the difference in brands.
  • Lab1986
    my question is does behrt take 3-4 coats to cover? the samples are dreadful quality no coverage
    • Jim G
      Jim G Suffolk, VA
      Lab1986 interesting question! so I paid a good amount of money for a Painter's team to do the majority of my house (open layout, 22' ceilings, 4200 Sq ft and they use Sherman
  • Mickey & Boo Boo
    Sherwin Williams NO DOUBT. But even better... Benjamin Moore!
  • Pamela Byers
    Pamela Byers North Tonawanda, NY
    I like Behr paint, looks very good when done and easy to apply.
    • Jim G
      Jim G Suffolk, VA
      Pamela Byers Thank you. That has been my experience. I've personally have painted with Behr in one room and VALSPAR in another and honestly, I think they seem to be equivalent
Jim G